Sunday 26 July 2009

Loving summer and its food

Summer is in full swing but unfortunately the weather doesn't seem to know it! I can't complain because we have had some lovely warm days and the forecast for the next couple of weeks is looking better. I love how food changes throughout the seasons. Here are some of the things I have been eating:


Raspberry Muffins

Mushroom Risotto


Tofutti Cornetto



Alpro Strawberry Milkshake and mini Chocolate Vegan Muffin


Vegan Beef with Rice Noodles, Peas and Broad Beans


It's my birthday on Thursday so I need to make some cakes to take into work. Luckily I have the day off and we are planning on going to the seaside. I'm not sure what cakes to make, I'm thinking of maybe apple muffins and chocolate cupcakes? Any other suggestions...??


No comments:

Post a Comment