Wednesday 24 June 2009

Homemade pizza

I have been meaning to make a pizza for the past two weeks and finally got round to it last night. I usually make my pizza dough from scratch in the bread machine. This time I cheated and bought a packet of Co-op's pizza dough mix. It's very easy to make, you just need to add water to the mix and stir to form a dough. You then need to knead it for 5 mins and then roll it out onto a greased baking sheet. Cover for 30 mins.


I next added my toppings (always the best bit deciding what to have!). This time I opted for pesto on the base topped with pizza sauce. I then added a white onion, 125g mushrooms, 1 tomato, some tofu salad toppers in sun dried tomato flavour and some sheese smoked cheddar to finish it off. I baked it at 200c for around 30 mins.


Here is the finished item straight out of the oven. Yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment