Tuesday 26 May 2009

Shopping and relaxing

The past few days I have been busy shopping and relaxing. We have had some lovely warm weather here which has meant I have been able to have my roof down on my car. I do love my car! Will post some pics in the future...
I have been doing lots of shopping lately in preparation for my sister's 30th birthday. I bought her this lovely Lush gift set but when it came to handing it over I couldn't! Even I don't get presents this good!


The facewash I am currently using has almost ran out (it wasn't vegan....boo) so I treated myself to the Lush Herbalism facewash. I can't wait to start using it.




G and I went food shopping in Waitrose recently (it's too expensive for us to do our food shop there every week). Since watching the channel 4 programme about Willie and his chocolate factory we have been wanting to sample his bars. There are 2 varieties available, 72% and 70%. They are very expensive for what you get, £3.99 each. I really didn't like either of them. They are far too bitter and we both decided not to buy them again. Sorry Willie, I like what you are doing but we're definietly not converts....


A dinner I made this past week was Cholent from Veganomicon. I halved the recipe but it still took me 4 days to eat it. I had never tried the TVP chunks before and it did take me a couple of days to get used to them. Very chewy, very meat like. The Cholent was good though especially with mashed potato. This was my first day with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment